Man Applies Sunscreen Then Catches on Fire [Video]
Apparently, it was OPPOSITE day.
On a recent sunny day, a Massachusetts man did what’s been drilled into all of us for years now…he applied SUNSCREEN.
Of course…one must PROTECT their skin from the evils of the sun right?
Well, what if the sun is FIGHTING BACK?!
Dude claims that after he sprayed on his Banana Boat sunblock, and walked over to his grill, his skin CAUGHT ON FIRE!
“I went into complete panic mode and screamed,” he said. “I’ve never experienced pain like that in my life.”
Homie suffered second-degree burns to every place he had applied the spray. His chest, ears and back were bright red and the skin was peeling.
Now…there are warnings on the bottle of Banana Boat sunscreen, “Flammable, don’t use near heat, flame or while burning.” Um yea, but it don’t say NOTHIN’ about the possibility of bursting into flames AFTER it’s been applied!!!!
Banana Boat issued the following statement, “We are unaware of any prior incidents similar to what Brett has described, but because nothing is more important to us than the safety of our consumers, we are taking this matter very seriously.”
Fried Fella says he doesn’t plan to sue, but is sharing his story and photos to make sure no one else ends up as their own BARBEQUE after applying sunscreen.
Okaaaay, so, who want’s to hit the BEACH?!