Kid Cudi Has “Chronic” Dreams For New Double Album
Kid Cudi is doubling up. The adventurous rapper has announced that his next solo album will be titled Indicud, a two-disc project that will include lots of help from friends.
“Some songs ill produce, others ill feat &/or play songwriter,” Cudi tweeted.
Cudi’s Indicud will be the follow-up to WZRD, his experimental collaboration album with Dot Da Genius. While fans await Indicud, Cudi is set to appear on West’s G.O.O.D. Music compilation album Cruel Summer, which has already spawned the omnipresent hit “Mercy,” featuring Yeezy, Big Sean, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz.
Aside from music, Cudi recently snagged the lead in Kanye West’s experimental short film Cruel Summer. In the film, which debuted durring the Cannes Film Festival, Cudi plays a car thief who falls for a blind Arabian princess.
–Keith Murphy, CBS Local
- Watch some WiLD Music Videos
- Get the latest WiLD 94.1 Music News
- Listen to today's Orlando & The Freakshow highlights
- Check out the WiLD DJ Pages
- Get a list of songs WiLD 94.1 played today
- Check out the WiLD941.com Photo Galleries
- Get WiLD 94.1 Text Alerts sent to your cell!