Super Bowl commercials are a game-within-a-game, that rare chance for advertisers to compete in front of 110 million-plus viewers huddled around the TV. Opportunities like this don’t come along often — or cheaply, at a reported average of $3.8 million for 30 seconds of airtime. Here’s who did — and didn’t — make the most of it.
VIDEO: Super Bowl Commercials: Best and Worst
February 4, 2013 6:34 AM
Contact WiLD 94.1
Text Us: 38909
Meet our WiLD Personalities
Max 4 msgs/wk. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to 38909 to cancel.
- Hyde Park Cafe 05.14.13 The Kennedy 05.20.13 Pet-A-Palooza 05.18.13 Samoa Joe Teaches Us To...
- Saturday Night Bomb at Club... WiLD Cinco de Mayo Cinco de Mayo 2013 Rihanna's Diamond World Tour...
- The Kennedy April 15, 2013 Hyde Park Cafe April 23, 2013 Hyde Park Cafe Weekend Replay... Lingerie Party at The Kennedy...
- Hyde Park Cafe April 30, 2013 The Kennedy April 29, 2013 WiLD's Throwback Prom King... WiLD 94.1 Throwback Prom 2013...
WiLD941.com Most Clicked
- Home Section
- Miranda Kerr On Florida Beach With Both Boobs Hanging Out Of Her Shirt [Photos]
- Rihanna Shows Her Ass On Instagram [Photo]
- "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham Naked [Photos]
- Orlando & The Freakshow
- Eva Longoria Wardrobe Malfunction [PICTURES]
- Nicki Minaj's Double Nip Slip [PIC]
- Pic Of The Man Almost Got His Face Ate Off!!
- Check Octomom's Porn [Video]
- ALLi ThAt GiRL
- Invicta Men's Chronograph Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch - 18 hours and 22 minutes
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Mini Links Line Bracelet - 3 days and 18 hours and 22 minutes
- Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine - 5 days and 18 hours and 22 minutes
- Toshiba Satellite Ultrabook 14.4-Inch Laptop with 6GB Memory & 500GB Hard Drive - 7 days and 18 hours and 22 minutes
- $150 Fast Cash - 10 days and 18 hours and 22 minutes
- iPad with Retina Display Giveaway - 11 days and 8 hours and 43 minutes